Tuesday 6 December 2011

New words I learnt in last week's class (30.11.2011)

Assalamualaikum and good afternoon everyone
       Today, i want to tell about new works that i learnt last week's class (30.11.2011) that i don't know. Last week's i have taught a new word game in which teachers asked us to play. For instance,word sole and nugmet,pineaple,date,forehead,waist,tear and more again. I actually really do not know the meaning of the words and do not remember saying it directly.for instance the words nugmet and date, i do not know the words nugmet date refers to the fruit the word forehead refers to the one of our limbs. Even though my team lost the game but i am happy to learn new words.
       Now i have to be remembered and knew the word meaning of these words and from there I also learned and learned many new meanings.I also feel good about being able to learn new words and words that I rarely use and mention in my daily life.
       Learn a new word can make us increase our IQ and also allows us to be a knowledge able and highly regarded by society. That's all.
       Thanks you everybody.......
        

3 comments: